My journey learning to integrate technology into my classroom.....

My journey to learn how to integrate technology into my classroom.....my space to share what I have learned, what I am learning now and what I need to learn.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Quadblogging

QuadBlogging 2011-12
Today my 8th grade video class will begin their QuadBlogging experience. Throughout the year we will be communicating with three other schools, one in St. Petersburg, FL, one in Nespelem, WA and one in Cornwall, England. Out first activity is visiting the different school websites so the students can get a feel for the type of school and where the school is located.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to QuadBlogging! We are a small school -- only 32 students in grades 6-7-and-8. We will try to meet your expectations, and hope to learn from you and your students.

    ReplyDelete